Terms Of Service
Talent Release and Limitation of Liability
- I understand that I am enrolling to take acting classes at an acting school and due to the nature of this business cameras, audio equipment and other recording devices are frequently used.
- I understand that my image or likeness may be recorded at any time while at the studio or while participating in virtual or online courses.
- I agree that my image or likeness if recorded may be used according to the Terms of Service (Talent Release).
- If I am a parent/guardian signing up my child or if I am purchasing on behalf of someone else – I agree to take legal responsibility for explaining these terms.
I hereby grant permission to Dearing Entertainment LLC to utilize my appearance, and/or the appearance of the student I have purchased services for, in connection with the content in any and all manner and media and all rights of every kind and character whatsoever in perpetuity in and to my performance, appearance, name and/or voice and the results and proceeds thereof (the “Performance”) in connection with the content, and I hereby authorize Dearing Entertainment LLC to photograph and record (on film, digital, video, tape, or otherwise), the Performance; to edit same at its discretion and to include it with the performance of others and with sound effects, special effects and music; to incorporate same into the Picture or other program or not; to use and to license others to use such re- cordings and photographs in any manner or media whatsoever, including without limitation unrestricted use for purposes of publicity, advertising and sales promotion; and to use my name, likeness, voice, biographic or other information concerning me in connection with the Picture, commercial tie-ups, merchandising, and for any other purpose. I further acknowledge that Dearing Entertainment LLC owns all rights to the results and proceeds of my services rendered in connection herewith.
I agree that my participation in any class, in person or virtual, may be edited at the sole discretion of Dearing Entertainment LLC. I consent the use of my name, likeness, voice and biographical material about me in connection with any class, event, meeting or any purpose virtual or in person related to the studio for publicity and related institutional promotional purposes. I expressly release Dearing Entertainment, it’s agents, employees, licensees and assigns from and against any and all claims which I have or may have for invasion of privacy, defamation or any other cause of action arising out of production, distribution, broadcast or exhibition of any sort related to day to day business at Dearing Acting Studio.
Purchases, Accounts, Passwords
I understand that all purchases are final and no refunds will be given at any time for any reason. I understand that Dearing Entertainment will not be liable for any breach of accounts or passwords related to this website or any other associated website or service I choose to use in connection with Dearing Acting Studio. I understand that many purchases on this website include automatic payment and renewal policies and by purchasing I have agreed to such terms.
- I understand that by enrolling in this class I will put on an automatic subscription that will be billed on the 22nd of every month to continue enrollment.
- I understand that I may unenroll at any time through my student profile after checkout.
- I understand that once my account is charged on the 22nd for renewal no refunds will be given.
- I understand that if communicated before the course begins, students can hold class credit for a future date.
Any and all text, graphics, video, audio, trademarks, logos, code, web design, structure – ALL CONTENT – is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This website may not be copied at any time without the express written permission of Dearing Entertainment LLC. This includes but is not limited to ALL CONTENT listed above.
This website may not be tracked or monitored by anyone other than authorized personnel of Dearing Entertainment LLC.
Any action taken with the intention to hack, slow down server, break website in any way, slow website speed, overload server etc. will result in penalties and those caught will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright 2020 All rights reserved. Terms of service updated April 23rd, 2020